Greek Menu


GREEK OOPAH!
Beef and veal are usually cooked in casseroles with wine and herbs or spices, as are rabbit, game and hare.

MEZZES AND SOUPS
Tzatziki - Cucumber and Yogurt Dip
Hummous kai Tachini - Chickpea and Sesame Dip
Melitzanosalata - Eggplant and Garlic Dip
Loukanika - Greek Sausages Angourosoupa - Chilled Cucumber Soup
MEATS AND POULTRY

Keftedes - Grecian Meatballs
Moussaka - Lamb and Eggplant
Soouvlakia - Marinated Lamb and Vegetable Kabobs
Ami me Kanela - Cinnamon Lamb Casserole Ami me Melitzana kai Elies - Lamb with Eggplant and Black Olive
Pastitsio - Baked Pasta with Spicy Meat Sauce
Hirino me Anithos - Braised Pork with Fennel
Kotopoulo Scharas me Lemoni - Grilled Chicken with Lemon
Kotopoulo Souvlaki me Saltsa Yaourti - Chicken Kabobs with Yogurt
Sauce Kotopoulo me Tiri Provio kai Vasiliko - Chicken with Goat Cheese and
Basil Kotopoulo me Rigani - Roast Chicken with Oregano

VEGETABLES AND SALADS

Kolokithia me Skordalia - Zucchini Slices with Greek Garlic Sauce
Kolokithopita - Zucchini Pie
Lahano Dolmades - Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Kolokithia Gemisto - Stuffed Zucchini with Walnuts and Feta
Salata me Psites Piperies - Chared Bell Pepper Salad
Moussakos Lahanikon - Roasted Vegetable Moussaka

Priced According To Selection